As the winter winds begin to sweep in across the nation, it’s important to not forget our oral health care this holiday season. If you want to treat yourself well this season, a trip to your friendly neighborhood orthodontists at Mahlmann & Borders Orthodontics is an option. We can help straighten out any crooked smiles with a wide variety of orthodontic aligners.
Below are a few of your choices and their benefits:
– Metal Braces: Metal braces typically are the most traditional and affordable pair. They can be color coded to match your style
– Ceramic Braces: Cosmetic braces are similar to metal braces, but they are slightly less visible.
– Lingual Braces: Lingual braces offer the advantage of being extremely hard to spot, as they are attached to the back of the teeth, not the front.
– Invisalign® Clear Aligners: Invisalign aligners are often considered the premiere product in the orthodontic arsenal. They are not made of metal, are virtually invisible, and the aligners can be removed daily.
– Damon Braces: Damon braces are similar to metal braces, but do not require rubber bands. They are also easier to upkeep than traditional braces.
For a customized plan on which type of orthodontic aligners might be right for you, Mahlmann & Borders Orthodontics is here to help serve you. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Lee Mahlmann, please call us at 281-342-6311, to speak with a member of our fantastic staff. You can also stop by our office in Richmond, Texas. Our staff is here to make you smile!